- Here are some suggestions to help you get the best results from our services:
- If you stain a garment bring it for cleaning as soon as possible. If left to long, stains and soils may be impossible to remove.
- Please discuss any stains with us. Be sure to point out any stains which are light or invisible to the eye. These may be stains from fruit drinks, wines, etc.
- Protect your garments as much as possible from excessive perspiration and moisture. This is especially true for silks and linens.
- Keep garments away from contact with lotions, perfumes, etc. In addition, keep clothes from extended exposure to direct sunlight.
- Do not press clothes which have been stained or soiled prior to cleaning. This might set some stains permanently.
- These are just a few tips to help you make sure your clothes are kept neat and fresh between cleanings. Call us if you have any questions regarding garment care.